Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Your Prayer Line


If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened; Psalm 66:18

Many people say they pray. Even people pray who probably don't go to church or even love God that much and that is very admirable. But did you know about the scripture verse above?

In this verse it is basically saying that if you have known sin in your life that is unconfessed the Lord does not hear you. That is why it is so crucial to confess your sins when you pray. You know stuff like gossip, judging, addictions, wrong thoughts. You get the idea. 

Start off 2017 trying to clear your heart of things you may be harboring and go into 2017 full of love ready to pray. 

PRAYER: I thank you that I can go to you in prayer anytime as your prayer line is 24/7. Help me remember those things I may need to confess. Convict my heart. In Jesus' name. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment