Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, August 1, 2016

Frustrations And Blowing Things Off


Peace I leave you, my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27
So here I sit with a nice iced latte at a local coffee shop/grocery store and can not connect to wifi. My day was going to go smoothly and it still can. An hour of listening to piped in grocery store music while I sat with my latte and almonds and created some more devotions, but alas no connection. The Ipad says I am connected but clearly something is wrong. Oh well. 
Do you have days such as that? You wake up expecting everything to fit into a pattern of peace and tranquility when something unexpected throws you off? Sometimes it can be something pretty major but most of the time just minor glitches. So you have a choice. Get upset, scowl, rant, complain or choose to be at peace regardless. For my friends in the business world it can be as simple as being called in by the boss and you start to panic. 
Anger does not always have to be the solution when things don't go as planned. Go with the flow. Flight delayed? Take a breath. Heavy traffic? Just be still. Broken appliances? Relax and then call repairman. Your life is being watched by others so remember to let your light shine in all circumstances. 
PRAYER: Give me the ability to remain peaceful when things don't go as planned during my day. Help me react positively and be a witness for you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment