Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, August 5, 2016

Interruptions.....Go With The Flow!

Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it. Hebrews 13:2
All of you have probably had the time when you would have rather not been interrupted because you were in your own little world but alas you sit next to a chatty person and the rest is history. I am sure I have been that chatty person a time or two. Anyway whether at a coffee shop trying to study or read, on an airplane or public transportation, and other places maybe it is good to be able to talk. 
I feel loneliness is an epidemic and maybe a person sitting alone deep in thought is waiting for someone to say hi. Or maybe the individual that broke into your serene moment needed to talk. You just never know. If you call yourself a believer you should try to go with the flow and be hospitable.
Today look for opportunities to be a light in the darkness. A smile, a kind word, an unexpected gift. Be creative. Pray for the Lord to open opportunities for you to be His witness. 
PRAYER:Forgive me Lord for ever being so into myself that I neglected being kind to a stranger. Use me to bring joy today. In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. You have good thoughts here. We need to treat others as we would like to be treated.

    ReplyDelete