Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, August 29, 2016

Storage Full


You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book. Psalm 56:8 

There is a rather comical commercial on TV about people who are getting ready to take that extra special picture on their mobile device only to have message pop up 'Storage Full. Can Not Take Photos' and if it has happened to you you feel like screaming. Back in the 'olden days' we had film in our camera and knew when we were out. Anyway it is a frustration needless to say. 

God's storage is never full. You can pray and pray and pray some more and he always has free space to record all your prayers and cries of your heart. Don't stop crying out to Him. The verse above mentions Him storing our tears in a bottle. I often joked and said mine were no doubt in a water tank. The point is God is there. No disconnects, signal loss, network down messages will ever happen. 

Are you trusting God for something in your life? Don't become discouraged and above all don't skip your quiet time alone with Him. It is easy to make excuses of why you have no time but God sure has time for you. 

PRAYER: I am thankful you are with me at all times. You hear my prayers. I know things are happening even when I don't see them physically. In Jesus' name. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment