Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Too Far Gone? But God!


Sustain me, my God, according to your promise, and I will live; do not let my hopes be dashed. Psalm 119:116

Have you ever heard someone say such and such a person was too far gone and there was no hope? Maybe you yourself have uttered those words. No matter what, there is always hope. Whatever you are believing God for,  do not cave in to doubt, fear, or a time table. God has His own time and His own purposes for the deliverance of our loved ones. It is the enemy, Satan, who puts lies into your head that there is no way this individual will ever change. Don't believe it!

I was thinking about the word hope and how we do not need to be around nay sayers who feed the negative aspect of the waiting game for God's miracle. He answers in His time and in His way. Praying is what you need to keep doing and never give up. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 simply says "pray continually"! No matter how seemingly earthly impossible it seems or how far gone a person appears to be, God is the God of miracles. 

Do you have a situation in your life or the loved of a family member that seems like it will never change? Guess what, it can change. Keep praying and keep believing.

PRAYER: I believe in hope Lord and I believe in prayer. I know you work things out in your time and maybe it is me who needs to grow through this entire process. Help keep me patient while I am waiting. In Jesus' name. Amen.

More of God's Lemonade Stand devotions can be viewed at www.godslemonadestand.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment