Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Restoration! It Can Happen.


And the Lord restored the fortunes of Job, when he had prayed for his friends. And the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before. Job 42:10

Restored relationships with friends, a parent, a sibling, or a spouse are indeed possible. Different things drive wedges in relationships and sometimes human nature takes over and forgets the 'God nature' and gets selfish. Often times other factors enter in that we can speculate about but have no true knowledge of. Recently I had a friendship restored with a long time friend who I knew in one of many places I have lived. Out of the blue this friend wrote me through messaging on Facebook and asked for forgiveness. Oh my goodness what an extreme surprise and joy this was.

I know of people waiting for healed relationships between siblings. This might be healing of a step family situation. Being rejected hurts no matter who it is that has done it to you. If a family member, I can imagine the wound would be very deep. Once again, hope is held out for restoration. Many situations can separate people and if you have been hurt, you need to keep praying and to also be willing to forgive.

Start today and give your painful situations to the Lord. Don't ever hate or seek revenge. Just keep praying and wait and see what God does. 



PRAYER: I am thankful for the gift of love. I am thankful for people who choose to forgive and love when treated poorly. Help me Lord to keep looking to you for restoring relationships that may have gone bad. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment