Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Forget About It!


Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. Philippians 4:6

Have you heard the phrase "Don't sweat the small stuff?" It is very true. Many minor things in life can put us in a tail spin as we hyper focus on them. In the big scheme of things so many tiny issues do not matter anyway.  

In my devotion time recently I was listening to the audio stream on the app called 'Abide' and was told to breathe in God's goodness. Do that right now. Stop what you are doing for a moment and thank God for this day. Next ask Him to use you to make a difference. Next breathe out concerns on your heart and give them to God. He has your back. So much that we think is important really is not. 

So today right now ask God to take the controls of your life and give your cares no matter how big or small to Him. 

PRAYER: Forgive me Lord for thinking anything I can do will change something. I know you are in control of the 'big picture' and all the little things I let bother me are not that important. I trust you Lord to guide my steps today. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment