Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

You'll Never, You Can't! Oh Yeah!


I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

I am very blessed that I grew up in a very affirming atmosphere where my parents encouraged me to be all I could be and not be a quitter. They did not put me down and tell me I would never amount to anything. Sadly, I know not everyone has this same experience. They might have been told they were worthless, an accident, or would never amount to anything. How very sad.

Guess what. You can be who you want to be and do all you want with God's help. Especially if you live in America the land of freedom and opportunity. The sky is the limit. You are not washed up. You are not a loser. There is hope. There is a new tomorrow. Start affirming yourself through Christ. He has a purpose for your life. No matter how you got here you are here for a reason. Don't quit and never give up. 

God loves you and has a plan for you so run your race with your head held high. 

PRAYER: Lord I am very thankful for the promises in your word that keep me moving forward when I may feel like quitting. I will not allow Satan to lie to me and get me to be a quitter. I am special to you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. A very timely topic for me. Thank you for sharing these thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your faithfulness in making comments to my writing.

    ReplyDelete