Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Expect The Best, Forget The Rest


Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. Psalm 62:5
It is good to dream and we should never lose hope. Also keep expecting the best and don't dwell on bad. God wants us to be positive thinkers and keep looking up. When we fixate on bad stuff it feeds on itself and you get in a negative cycle of doom and gloom. 

An exercise in expecting God's best is to know and believe He has great things in store for you. As I heard one minister say once, "Your best days are ahead!" Indeed they are. Don't start thinking you are worthless if you are a stay home mom, retired, or elderly. God has a plan for all phases of life. The enemy, Satan, loves to make a person of God feel worthless. He is the author of confusion not peace. If you are hopeless,forlorn, despairing, agitated, and without purpose know that those are not from God. Immediately resist the urge to let wrong thinking come into your head. 

Today I want you to get up and get going. Jesus loves you. He rejoices over you with singing. He created you and you are no accident. 

PRAYER: I praise you Lord Jesus for where you have 'planted' me. Help me use where I am to make a difference and impact the people around me. Give me strength to cast off negative thinking. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment