Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, August 7, 2015

Wow!! What A Rainbow!

And I will remember My covenant, which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and never again shall the water become a flood to destroy all flesh. “When the bow is in the cloud, then I will look upon it, to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.” Genesis 9:15-16 One of my favorite things to look at is a beautiful rainbow in the sky after a storm. Sometimes if you are fortunate the rainbow is double.The rainbow is one of God's most beautiful amazing gifts to us. I am quite sure atheists would try to find a scientific way to explain it. It is a sign of a promise from God according to the scripture verse for today. Recently I saw a rainbow over a waterfall at Yellowstone National Park and what a sight it was! When things are rough and seems like the problems never end just remember that tomorrow will come and as they said in 'Gone With The Wind' "Tomorrow is another day". I don't know about you but I am thankful for the tomorrows that are ahead. Tomorrows give a chance for new beginnings, do overs, and new rainbows to appear. Hope springs anew on each new day. What is it you are waiting for today? Keep looking up and keep searching for rainbows in your life. PRAYER: Thanks for the rainbows you create for us to gaze upon. I thank you for what their promise holds. Give me the ability to be more positive and stay hopeful always. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment