Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Fallen World

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33 Ever since Eve gave Adam the fruit in the Garden of Eden we have been a fallen world. A world of good and evil. Right versus wrong. Satan versus God. Even when we see the chaos going on around us we can rest assured that God has not abandoned His throne in the heavens. Once Adam and Eve disobeyed God and ate the forbidden fruit, sin entered into the world. Just think if there were not sin nobody would lock their cars or houses. There would be nothing but nice things on the evening news. There would be no jealousy, hatred, bitterness, anger, theft, fighting, killing, lying. Oh my goodness, it is hard to even imagine. A perfect utopia as God intended in the beginning. But with the fall and sin entering into the world we are constantly on our guard for more attacks from the modern day serpent, Satan,who is still working overtime weaving a sinister web of deception. Be on your guard my friend, for the enemy is roaming the Earth as it says in 1 Peter 5:8 "Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour." Don't let him deceive you. There is good and there is evil and that is that. PRAYER: Help me not be deceived by Satan Lord. Help me run away from evil and seek the truth. I pray for any of my friends or family who are being deceived. Set them free. In Jesus' name. Amen. Click link for a powerful song of praise to start your day. http://youtu.be/GsjJmk7tdk4

No comments:

Post a Comment