Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, August 9, 2015

No Disconnect

Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.John 15:4- Ever notice what happens when you pull weeds? In a few hours they are shriveled up. Reason? They have been 'disconnected' from their source of nourishment in the Earth where they received vitamins, minerals, and water to grow. Once they were disconnected from this source of nutrients they were laying there dead. Our life is like a vine, plant, or weed in the sense that as long as we stay 'connected' to Jesus through reading His word The Bible, we flourish and bloom. There may be times when we do not get the water from the word, so to speak, and wilt. If you ever pick flowers and put them in a vase of water, the longer you keep fresh water in there the longer the blooms will last. Of course they are cut off or 'disconnected' from their source, so too will eventually need to be thrown out. Are you 'disconnected' from things of the Lord? Does He really take first place in your life not just on Sunday? Maybe you could care less about more than Sunday or don't even do that. My friend today is the day to get reconnected to Jesus. He loves you. He always has. PRAYER: I want to always be connected to you, your people, and your church Lord. Forgive me when I have gone my own way or chose to not honor the Sabbath Day. I know Lord it takes more than Sunday. Guide me to walk as you walk and love as you love. In Jesus' name. Amen. Click link for a wonderful song of worship: https://youtu.be/E0K_cwy81tg

No comments:

Post a Comment