Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Turn Their Hearts

"Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other. Isaiah 45:22 When you are driving you turn your steering wheel in order to go left or right and get on a different course on the road ahead. Turns are an important part of our life. If we are walking and do not eventually make a turn we may run into people, go off a cliff, walk into a wall, or walk in front of a moving vehicle. Turning is part of our life. There may be those people in your life you have been praying for that they would turn from evil to good or perhaps your prayer has been for this nation or the world to turn from its' wicked ways and heed the voice of the Lord.To turn requires action not passivity. Turning requires desire to perform the act of turning. To turn is to go another route. Are you satisfied in your own life that you are headed in the right direction or is it time for you to turn back to Jesus? PRAYER: Father if I am headed in the wrong direction help me get turned around and turn my heart to you. I pray for those in my family who may not be headed in your direction as well that their hearts would be turned towards you. Help me to keep on keeping on and watching for the next turn ahead. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment