Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sheep Among Wolves

"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 I have a few readers from outside the U.S. according to blogger statistics so when I write about the freedom in the United States hopefully they pray for us. Currently we are under a huge cloud of deception here in this once formerly strong Christian nation. Many have been deceived and are in a stupor of sorts. Like the illustration of the frog in the pot of water where slowly the heat is turned up till the frog perishes, we too are living in a complacent world divided by politics and the belief that everything is okay because of 'The Constitution'. Our 'stove burner' is slowly being turned up little by little till we don't know what is happening. The verse today says lots. We are living in times where the enemy is working through people to destroy this once great United States of America. Political correctness is replacing God's Holy word, the Bible. We are out here wandering around in 'wolf territory' so to speak. We are God's sheep and He wants to take care of us. We have to be shrewd and on our guard at all times so we are not devoured by the wolves. My friends we are to pray for our enemies but to be on our guard so we are not taken captive by wrong philosophies and evil thinking. Staying in God's word on a regular basis and praying will keep you strong and aware. Do not be afraid but continue to pray and believe. God is still on the throne and He is not going anywhere. PRAYER: Oh Father my heart aches for the people in my country believing lies from the enemy. Help me be on my guard too so I do not get sucked into wrong thinking. I pray for those evil people who do not like this country, some who are sitting in public office. I pray for them to come to know you Lord and I pray for our country to remain free. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment