Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, January 30, 2015

Good Goes Around



Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.Ephesians 4:32

When I used to work for Delta Air Lines their motto was 'Good Goes Around'. Good truly does go around.When you are nice to someone it has a way of trickling down and helping others be nice. Also when someone
is kind to you the reaction is a big huge smile. 

One day I was in Target and a lady behind me gave the clerk a single penny to help me with my bill.Yes it was just a penny but it was thought that counts. Maybe you have done this for someone as well. Perhaps it was even a quarter, a dollar or their entire bill! It just makes me feel good to go behind
the call of city.

Today do something unexpected for someone. You could be in a coffee shop and decide to pay for the person behind you. Treat a friend to lunch even if it is not their birthday. Give an unexpected gift. Write a letter to your mom or dad if they are still alive. Today let this be a good day where you spread goodness to others. 


PRAYER: Help me Lord to think of others and find ways to show kindness throughout my day. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

2 comments:

  1. Becky: Our son is visiting us these few days. He will be flying back to Kansas tomorrow due to the weather turning nasty- 6" of snow predicted. He will be moving back to our home state to a town 2 hours away( as opposed to the 10 he has been these past four years.) WE ARE HAPPY. He has a nice apartment to go to when he relocates back. We have good friends who live close by. That is my goodness I am spreading around.

    ReplyDelete