Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Through


Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

What do you think of when you hear the word 'through'? I think of it meaning you are done with something, complete, finished. The word 'through' is used many times in God's word. For instance in the key verse for today, it says you pass "through" the valley of the shadow of death  or in other words you do not stay there or camp out there but soon will be done with that valley, finished, complete. 

No matter what situation you find yourself having to endure you will pass 'through' and there will be a brighter tomorrow. No one is stuck where they are. "We will get through this" you might hear someone say. Indeed we will get 'through' and to the other side.

Keep praying, keep believing and do not give into doubt and fear. Pass through your situation with faith and hope for a brighter tomorrow.

PRAYER: Thanks Lord for seeing me through so many things in my life. I have overreacted in the past and for that I ask forgiveness. I choose to trust you as I hang on to hope. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment