Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, January 12, 2015

God 'Likes' You And Won't Unfriend You



Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me. Psalm 27:10

I am trying to get beyond the unfriending thing on Facebook. Just the other day I noticed I no longer could contact someone and noted they have removed me from their friends list. Perhaps they deactivated their account all together. It is kind of funny in someways to think this type of 'friend' thing really holds that much weight. But being unfriended is rejection no matter what the reason was.

Just remember this. God never rejects you. God loves you unconditionally. You can never drive God nutty. God does not say "You're stalking me". God does not say "Respect my boundaries".  God does not say "Get out of my face". Above all God cares and understands.. Sure His heart breaks when we do not obey Him and when we reject Him but He is waiting for you with arms wide open.

Are you hurting today because of any form of rejection? Just know God loves you more than anything. Go to Him in prayer and let Him take your scars and turn them into stars.

PRAYER: Father I thank you so much for loving me. Humans can hurt us and that makes you sad. Help me to grow despite any pain of rejection I have experienced in my lifetime. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment