Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Pressing On


I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14

I still can not get over the fact it is 2015! Where did the year go? Did you accomplish the goals you had hoped to in the past year of 2014? For me some were met, but I still have a ways to go on others. My writing is my biggest goal right now so I am pressing on to complete a goal I have, that of getting a devotion book.

What are you hoping to achieve in 2015? Are you giving up or charging ahead with a positive attitude? Goals to press towards could be finding a job, losing unwanted body weight, getting started exercising and sticking with it. Perhaps taking up a new hobby. Finishing a project you have been putting off. Just like a runner in a race, you can not give up and stop half way through just because a few runners pass you. In order to have any chance of winning or finishing you keep on going straight ahead towards the goal.

Whatever you need to do my friend God can help you as you 'press on' to complete the task. Just keep at it!

PRAYER: I do not want to be a quitter Lord. I do not want the enemy to lie to me and make me feel my task is too big. I know with your helpI can do all things like it says in Philippians 4:13. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment