Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, January 2, 2015

Do You Adore Him?



"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

During the Christmas season the song 'Oh Come All Ye Faithful' may have been sung by some of my readers. One of the verses says "Oh come let us adore Him Christ the Lord!" The thing is, do you adore Him? 

To adore means to love deeply or be devoted to. Are you devoted to Jesus or do you truly put Him first in your day? Do you love Him deeply? Think about falling in love and how it feels. Is that same love the kind you love Jesus with? If not you can develop that type of love. 

When you adore someone you would not want to do anything ever to hurt them. Can we say the same with our relationship with Jesus? Have you done anything lately that would break Jesus heart? This is something only between you and Him. Each person has to search their own heart for the answer.

Start today and really try to insure you are making God smile in things you say and do. It is by doing this that you show love and adoration in a meaningful way.

PRAYER: Lord I truly do adore you although at times I certainly have not acted like it. Forgive me. Help me lead a life that shows other I love and adore you first and foremost. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment