Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Get Unstuck


 He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire, He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. Psalm 40:2

Move on and don't camp out with your problems or your past. Dwelling on the things you have no control over is a dead end street. It is necessary to pull yourself out of the mire holding you down and taking you captive. It is as if you had fallen in a pit and are unable to free yourself.

The good news is God can free you and get you unstuck. You do not have to drag your feet and think there is no hope. Hope is alive because of Jesus!

Is there an area of your life you need freedom from? Run to God and he will lift you up.

PRAYER: You indeed Lord are my hope and my salvation. I trust in you so forgive me when I have let
the enemy keep me in bondage. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Click link for a song of hope:

No comments:

Post a Comment