Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Up To 60% Off


But in keeping with His promise look forward to a new heaven and a new earth where righteousness dwells. 2 Peter 3:13
On Cyber Monday I had big visions of doing some Christmas shopping, but quickly gave up as the email notices I received touting huge discounts turned out in many cases to be a trick to get you to certain websites and then did not get a huge discount after all. 
I am thinking , God is not like that. He makes promises and doesn't say "up to 60% forgiveness offered" but his promises are complete and true and sure.  There are promises of God throughout the Bible we can stand on. It is like the old hymn 'Standing On The Promises' says. We are indeed standing on God's promises. He offers good things to those who love Him and follow Him. No sale needed. No special day to do this on. No gimmicks.

Do you want what God has to offer? Eternal Life. Pretty good deal I would say. By asking Him into your heart to be Lord and savior you can have this promise. Once you do ask Him in though, don't forget about Him. He waits for you to give Him your love and attention each and every day. Now go stand on His promises!

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I love you and I am thankful I can stand on your promises which are true and just. You have good things prepared for those who love you. I can't wait. In Jesus' name. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Becky: In a grocery ad here, I saw a neat deal. The customer purchases 2 pound of hambuger and that customer would get FREE the taco cheese, the soft flat taco shells, and, I think, the sauce to go with the tacos. The fly in the ointment was the grade of hamburger was 27% fat. I can't eat that type of hamburger. When we were at the store, I pointed it out to Hubby. We chuckled about it. As consumers, we have to be careful of these gimmicks. My parents used to call them "come ons" I am thankful God doesn't work like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly appreciate your faithful feedback my friend!

    ReplyDelete