Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, December 29, 2014

My Prayer List Post Christmas


Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17

How many of us have been well intentioned when someone asks us to pray for them and if we do not do it right then totally forget? I have to admit I have done this I am ashamed to say.  

Have you ever thought of using the Christmas  cards you receive as a prayer tool. Leave them out just a while and each day select two or three to pray for in your prayer time. Everyone has needs and concerns but only the Lord knows what each person is dealing with. Make Christmas season continue past December 25 by putting those cards to good use. Even better when there is a photo on the card so you put a face with a name.

Remember just as today's very short verse says,we are to pray all the time. You can actually talk to God in prayer even when you are driving your car. I often turn off my radio and just pray at that time in the quiet and comfort of my car.  Whatever you choose, just do not stop praying.

PRAYER: Dear Lord I thank you for every chance I get to pray. I thank you that I happen to live in a country where I can do this in most places. Help me not forget when someone requests prayer. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment