Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, December 19, 2014

Password Incorrect


'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not Jeremiah 33:3

Computers were meant to make us have a simpler life but at times they can be very frustrating. Take for instance when you are trying to log on and get error message that your password is incorrect. Either you forgot it or you were hacked. Seeing this message when you are trying to get work done is very frustrating and a big time waster. 

Aren't you glad you don't need a password, special handshake or membership card to have access to God? He is there for you by simply calling on Him. You do not get  the message "Access Denied" because He is an around the clock God ready and waiting to hear from you. Don't just wait until you have a major problem but 'talk' to Him each day.

Our enemy is Satan and he will try to get you busy and distracted with everything else till you have little time for spiritual growth or being alone with God. Give Him your frustrations of life such as lost passwords, missing keys, grief, confusion and let Him heal your wounded spirit. Talk to Him in prayer each and every day. No log in required. 

PRAYER: I know you are waiting each day for me to talk to you in prayer. Many days I get up and am more concerned with my Facebook than 'your book' and for that I ask forgiveness. Give me a desire for more of you and less of the world. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment