Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, July 30, 2012

LOVE DOESN'T JUDGE

If you love someone you want to be kind to them and give them the benefit of the doubt. You do not want to be behind someones back talking ugly about them to someone else or keep thinking wrong thoughts about them. If you have a tendency to condemn, back bite and judge others stop for a moment and ask yourself "who made me the judge" then quickly ask God to forgive you. God is the only judge.

 We can easily get caught up talking and criticizing others. Let  me tell you that a person with a judgmental, gossipy, condemning  spirit is not fun to be around.. Try to let pleasant thoughts fill your head and be careful to not say anything that you would not want God to hear. Guess what, He hears it all!

In 2 Corinthians 5:9-10 it says "So we make it our goal to please Him, whether we are at home in the body, or away from it. We all must appear before the judgment seat of Christ that each one may receive what is due him for the things done in the body,whether good or bad." Romans 13:8 also tells us "owe no man anything but to love one another for he that loves has fulfilled the law."

 PRAYER: Lord I love you and I want to be kind and loving to those in my path daily. It is easy to find fault or rush to judgment sometimes on things around me. Help me step back and just pray when I feel a critical spirit coming on. In Jesus  name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment