Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

BE SATURATED BY JESUS AND NOT YOUR PROBLEM

It is pretty easy to get down in the dumps and a real case of the blahs sometimes. When things are bothering you and you dwell on  them you can easily be drawn away from God and into a pattern of worry and despair. In order to walk in faith and not by sight(2 Corinthians 5:7) you have to be intentional about staying focused on the promises in God's word. Here are  just a few to lift you up today.
I will never leave you nor forsake you. Hebrews 13:5
I will never leave the righteous forsaken or their seed begging bread.  Psalm 37:25
 See the lilies of the field. They neither toil nor spin yet your heavenly father takes care of them. See Matthew 6:28-32
 My God shall supply all my need through his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Phillipians  4:19
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.  Phillipians 4:13
His mercies are new every morning. Lamentations 3:23
Because he is at my right hand I shall not be moved. Psalm 16:8
You are our shelter and strength a very resent help in times of trouble. Psalm 46:1
He will keep in perfect peace he whose mind is stayed on thee. Isaiah 26:3
Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.   Proverbs 22:6
 Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteous and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33 All things work together for good to those who love the Lord and are called according to his purposes. Romans 8:28
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than we think or ask ...Ephesians 3:20

You see if you stay focused on what God says in his word and less about the passing concerns of this world you will have a more joyful and fruitful life.

PRAYER: Lord help me resist listening to the enemy when he tries to get me down and discouraged. Help me Lord to run to you for you are my shelter and strength. In Jesus name. Amen.

Click on link to worship God in song: http://youtu.be/B0oZ6BZlQWk

No comments:

Post a Comment