Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

GOD CAN HANDLE THAT



What has got you down or stressed out and worried today? It is easy to say " let the Lord handle it" but really what good does it do to worry, speculate, fret, and try to figure out something yourself? True , God does want you to have peace in your life. You are more effective for him when you are not anxious all the time.

 The Bible tells us in  1 Peter 5:7 to " Cast all your anxiety on Him for He cares for you". You pray so then trust God and attempt to let matters go. In Psalm 55:22 it also says "Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you, He will never let the righteous fail."

It takes faith, trust, and belief. He is God and you have cried out to him to relax and let him do the work he has planned.  God is a big God and Nothing is impossible for Him.(See Luke 1:37).
Ephesians 3:20 has been one of the first verses the Lord used in my life as a single girl living in California and it simply says "Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly than we ask or think according to the power that works within us."

What breakthrough or answer to prayer are you waiting for in your life or the life of a loved one? God is still working and the story is not over yet so just have faith and keep loving Jesus.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I have faith that you can do all things and when I doubt things will change I nice then I am doubting your awesome control and proper. Forgive me for times I doubt and do my own thing. I truly want to give you the fears I have and trust you to answer in your time. In Jesus name. Amen.

Click on link to worship the Lord in song.
http://youtu.be/A9Ya7ryNob4

No comments:

Post a Comment