Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

REFRIGERATOR GALLERY

I have had some free time the past few days due to the winter storm that paralyzed the South. Because of this I thought of little projects I could do around the house that had not been tended to. One of these was organizing the 'gallery' on my refrigerator. Most ladies I know do have a collection of favorite pictures, magnets from vacations, and memento's upon their refrigerators. My husband was hoping when we moved into this home over 5 years ago that our new refrigerator would not be the kind magnets would stick too. But alas and thankfully magnets stick all over the place. We want to keep things neat and orderly and I know from past house selling experiences that realtor's recommend  you take down your refrigerator gallery when trying to sell your home to try to make things look neater. You know first impressions and things like that. But it is there and I tried to organize it a bit last night to neaten it up somewhat.

As I pondered my 'gallery" I remember hearing something a few years ago that said 'If God had a refrigerator your picture would be on it!" How true is that? I think of my collection and it has pictures of family, close friends both near and those far and I see them every day when I go to get something from the refrigerator. Yes God would indeed have your picture upon his refrigerator because you  are very special to him. He made you special and unique and he has a distinct plan for each person on this earth. He knit you together in your mothers' womb. Psalms 139:13-17 says " For you formed my inward parts;you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works;my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you,when I was being made in secret,intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance;in your book were written, every one of them,the days that were formed for me,when as yet there was none of them. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!" Now that says a great deal there. God knows you, loves you, has a plan for you. You are not an accident. He is proud of you. So yes He would for sure put your picture on his refrigerator if he had one.

PRAYER: Lord thank you for loving me when I am nice or when I act ugly. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for forgiving me when I have fallen short and disappointed you by my words or actions. Thank you Lord that you made me for a purpose. Help me to bring honor to you by what I do and say. In Jesus Name, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment