Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

What Are You Angry, Hurt, Confused About?

 

Be kind and compassionate to one another,forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.Ephesians 4:32 NIV Bible gateway
You may be a believer but struggling with hurt from someone close to you or someone you thought you could trust. You build up resentment and just want to wash your hands of whole thing.
As a follower of God you have to forgive. Ask God how He wants you to react and move on. Extending grace is more important than trying to prove your point.
Where are you at today? Is there something in your life you need to let go of and move on. What point needs to be proved? Maybe better to restore a relationship?
PRAYER: Lord I know you love me and care for me and desire that I put any ill will behind my back and move on. Help me do that even if I don’t win the battle. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment