Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, May 31, 2024

Showers Of Blessing

 


Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.Ephesians 4:32 NIV Bible gateway

At a recent hair appointment I observed at least four individuals coming in with flowers, gifts and even a cake as it was one of the stylists birthdays. Birthdays are special. 

My birthday is easy to remember it is on Halloween and in Alabama and Tennessee for 21 years I had friends who never forgot and some still don’t. And even here I have angels in my life who shower me with blessings too. God is good. 

Do you have someone you could be an unexpected blessing to today? Maybe not for a birthday but just to say hi. Maybe a pay it forward at coffee drive thru or grocery store. Just do it! 

PRAYER: Thanks for chances to show love and kindness. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#BG2

No comments:

Post a Comment