Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Cast Your Cares On God Or Get A High Pulse Rate



Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.” Psalm 55:22

If you are like me you say you give your cares to God but do you leave them there and trust him or keep running back to check on them? 

Right now several things are swirling in my mind and it is a constant discipline to pray fervently and let God work. The battle belongs to God not me or you so why do you and I assume battle positions and not just chill and relax? 

Make a conscious effort to clear your mind of garbage that gets in and tries to mess you up. Pray and believe you will see a loved one set free or whatever it is your are praying for. Be unnatural and don’t worry. 

PRAYER: Father God I thank you that you are working and I need to trust you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment