Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, May 16, 2024

Things Break-Be Still



Whoever is patient has great understanding, but one who is quick-tempered displays folly.Proverbs 14:29

 I love watching people in airports. On my most recent trip there was a delay due to a broken airplane. Passengers were not throwing fits but of course wanted to leave. 

You don’t have much control over broken things or changed schedules. Phones, coffee mugs, promises, there are a host of items that can be broken. Patience is the key. 

Is there something you need patience for? I know in my life the developing the fruit of the spirit of patience is a journey. Trying to control your emotions and mind is something you can ask God to help you with. Now go be still. 

PRAYER: Father I thank you for your love for me and for helping me be understanding and kind even when humanly I may feel otherwise. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment