Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Distressed? Need Victory?

 


Persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.  We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body.  For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that his life may also be revealed in our mortal body.2 Corinthians 4:9-11 NIV Bible Gateway

How are you today? For the most part if you are alive, healthy, mobile and so forth your answer could be “just fine” but there are many distressed needing a breakthrough and victory in their life. 

I am thankful for sisters in Christ near and far I can turn to who can be honest and care enough to help give you what you need through prayer and honest conversation to boost you up to get victory over issues you may be letting overwhelm you. 

Satan loves to toy with your thought life and he is a master of getting you consumed with things to the point that is all you dwell on. Recently a dear friend helped me over my hump to saying God is enough. Period. As a matter of fact I think I am going to try to get a vanity auto tag that says ‘ENOUGH’ and use it as a witness tool. 

PRAYER: Father I thank you so much for the opportunity to be friends and help people. Thanks for those you put in my path when I start to get off course. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment