Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, May 4, 2024

Rebuking The Devourer



Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.James 4:7

I had a rough day a couple days ago and was having trouble connecting with God. He was there waiting but I was letting spiritual warfare get the best of me. I guess you could say I hit a rough patch. 

What do you do when you hit a place you don’t feel like praying and in some ways get angry as well? Thankfully I realized it was Satan toying with me. I have a couple pretty deep issues I have held up in prayer for years particularly the last two years. I think Satan wanted me to get so discouraged I would stop. 

Well Satan you lose cause I am back full force fighting this battle and praying fiercely for the person who he wants me to give up on. This world we live in makes it difficult for Christian’s because even a fellow brother and sister in Christ at times won’t ’get it’  meaning spiritual warfare. Could be the church needs to have a couple lessons on it some Sundays. Keep fighting and don’t quit. 

PRAYER: Lord I love you and forgive me when I let the darkness in this world frighten me. You are bigger than any problem and I will run after you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment