Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, May 19, 2024

Do You Need A Tune Up?



Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you? Psalm 85:6 NIV Bible Gateway 

Just like your motor vehicle needs tender loving car and an occasional tune up, I guess that is what it is still called, you as a human need to get the kinks out, problems fixed, messes cleared up so it takes time with God to get a spiritual tune up. 

Life throws many things at you and ignoring the fact that you have a savior who loves you very much and is waiting for that love to be returned is not a good thing. A tune up would be stepping back and taking stock of your life. Are you happy with what you see? If not what can be done to fix things? 

Your spirit may need a revival of sorts. There is way more to life than daily tasks you do each day and the places you go. You are created by God with a distinct purpose. Get connected find a good spiritually Bible based church to plant yourself in and that tune up can start to happen. 

PRAYER: Father I thank you for loving me even when I have not given you the time of day. Guard my heart that I do not trip and fall into sinful pleasures that war on my soul. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment