Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, May 6, 2024

Dig Out The Root



For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.Matthew 15:19 NIV Bible Gateway

In order to get rid of weeds like dandelions you have to dig the root out of the ground. If you don’t the pesky things continue to grow. 

A man or woman can listen to wrong voices and convince themselves they are not a bad person or what lifestyle they choose is not wrong. Now all of us have sinned don’t get me wrong but I am speaking to the people who don’t realize they are following the darkness not the light. 

Satan is referred to in scripture as an angel of light(2 Corinthians 11:14). Satan knows scripture and is cunning. If a person is not walking with the Lord they can easily cave to the darkness. This is not Darth Vader I am referring to. If you are praying for a deceived loved one don’t give up God hears you. Keep believing. 

PRAYER: Lord I delight in you. I pray for anyone under a cloud of deception. I ask Lord that you remove blinders off the eyes of those stumbling in the darkness. Sometimes they are even ministers. Guide those I love to flee darkness. In Jesus’ name.Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment