Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, May 18, 2024

When Your Heart Feeling Emotionally Squished


 A tranquil heart gives life to the flesh, but envy makes the bones rot.Proverbs 14:30

This might not resonate as much with my male readers but on this topic referring to when you have things going on in your life that you have given over to God but you are still a tad anxious about them and trying to keep emotions stuffed and your mouth still. Mostly ladies go through this I believe. 

You pray, you wait, you try to not overthink. You try to be still and let God work. Why is it so hard. Most the time trying to interject myself into a situation backfires. Comparing my situation to someone without these issues also won’t help. 

Basically you need to talk to God, get your thoughts off whatever it is that makes you feel like you will explode. Stay in the word. Stay off Facebook. Now go wait for God. 

PRAYER: Today I struggle with keeping feelings in check over various situations in my life and ask you Father to help me keep focused on you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment