Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, May 3, 2024

Please Help Me Lord



But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who long for your saving help always say, “The Lord is great!”Psalm 40:16


Waiting is ever so hard. I don’t know what you are dealing with or feeling today but I do know that God loves you.


You have prayed for situations in your life to change and things seemed stalled out. Perhaps it is restoration of a relationship or establishment of a new one. Perhaps trying to understand people better and being still. Maybe not to jump to conclusions. 


Waiting is hard. Waiting for change is hard. The advice I offer is to have faith and trust God. He is working. 


PRAYER: Lord help me to not rush to decisions or opening my mouth when the know you are working if I have in fact prayed. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment