Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Follow The Path

Watch the path of your feet And all your ways will be established.Proverbs 4:26

On a recent hike there was only one main trail and I could not understand why it came out where my car was not parked. Seeing my car in a distant parking lot I saw what appeared to be a trail albeit with no signage. Off I went.Bad decision. Although I kept my eyes on my car in the distant parking lot I had to climb under a fence to get back.

What is my point in all this? Basically you may think you know the right way in life and the right course of action but unless you follow guidance and pray and ask God you could find yourself deep in the brush.

Satan loves to get children of God off track. If he can get you to buy into his deceit then it can be easy to get you to fall away. If you are in the Bible daily you will know the truth and be able to recognize lies. Stand firm lest you fall away.

PRAYER: Father I thank you for giving me your Holy Spirit to guide me if I am smart and wise enough to listen. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment