Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, May 2, 2024

Pray For The Nation

 

"The Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.2 Corinthians 3:17


Today is observed nationwide as National day of prayer in which gatherings are held to lift up the government, first responders and military, education, businesses, media, families and churches. 

This nation was founded upon Biblical values and you should never take freedom for granted or the ability to worship and pray. That is what this day is all about. 

By the time you read this local observances may or may not be over but those events who registered on the official NDP site can be found by going to www.ndp.org/events. The intent isn’t to make it into just a thing to do but to sincerely pray for our country and for revival to be sparked. 

PRAYER: I look to the hills from where my help comes from and my help comes from the Lord indeed. I praise and thank my Heavenly Father for directing my paths and pray those in bondage believing lies of the enemy will be set free. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment