Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Fishers Of Men

 

Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.”Matthew 4:19

What does it mean to fish for men? Basically to seek and save those who are lost. Lost meaning what exactly? Well not desiring a relationship with Jesus and not living as if He could come back any moment.

There may be people reading today who are not sure if they will be in Heaven when they take their last breath. Turn your eyes and heart upon Jesus. Repent or turn from things that deliberately take you away from Him. 

Get into the word of God intentionally not because someone told you to. Start out in the book of Psalms. Once you get right with God your hearts desire should be to share the love of Christ with others. Even if you don’t feel like reading do it anyway. God’s word through the Holy Spirit has a way of convicting you and drawing you closer. 

PRAYER: Father I love you and sometime I don’t ‘feel’ like reading the Bible or praying. I know the enemy wants to destroy my faith and my love for you. I need your help to keep on the armor of God to resist Satan. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment