Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, May 25, 2024

Betrayal 101

 


For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,Romans 3:23

Who can you trust? That is the million dollar question. If you share something in confidence you expect you can rest assured it stays with one person. Loose lips sink ships. 

That is why your tongue is like deadly poison or fire. It mentions the tongue in James 3 take a moment to read it. An innocent sharing of something can do massive damage that may take days, months, maybe years to recover from. 

So brother and sister best to keep your comments to yourself even if someone says “it will stay with me”. The one person you can talk to and trust is Jesus. Go to Him today. 

PRAYER: Today Lord I ask you to show me who I can trust and who may be anxious to burn bridges. Help me think before I speak or share. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment