Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, May 23, 2024

My Heart Hurts-But God



A joyful heart makes a cheerful face,
But when the heart is sad, the spirit is broken.Proverbs 15:13

I am not sure what you are dealing with but whatever it is waiting for a change is very difficult and can get discouraging. Believe me I know. 

Many people may breeze through life all jolly with no family issues weighing on them and if that is you then be thankful. I know of oodles of heart broken parents and grandparents whose heart breaks daily. As a friend recently told me you have to just believe God is enough. 

One of the biggest pitfalls to waiting successfully is getting your mind and thought life under control. Keep praying for whatever it is. Never give up. Don’t be saying things like “I wish I could just go to Heaven, I am tired of this” because God needs you and wants you just where you are. Be still. 

PRAYER: Lord help me each day to stay calm. You know what I need breakthrough in. Continue to work on the hearts of those who are far from you or think they don’t need you. Draw little children to you even when the parents neglect taking them to learn about you. Make a way where there seems to be no way. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment