Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, May 12, 2024

Mommy I Love You



For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.Psalm 139:13


Mother’s Day one of the most revered holidays some mock and call it a Hallmark holiday since they profit big time. But seriously don’t forget your mama. 

Not all of you probably have good memories of mom for various reasons. Some have had mom abandon them. Some moms are incarcerated. Some moms keep their children away from their ex husband. Anyway as happy as we want to make it seem some people hurt bad on this day. 

If you have recently lost a mom be thankful for the years you had with her. If you need to forgive your mom or apologize for something now would be a good time. Some moms have lost children and that brings extreme heartbreak too. If your mom is around do something special. Husbands your wife is not your mom but she is the mother of your children so do something special. 

PRAYER: I thank you for my mom and all she did that I sometimes did not appreciate. I treated her rude sometimes and probably hurt her so forgive me for that. Help me remember the great blessing of getting to be a mother either by adoption or natural childbirth. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment