Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Take A Breath-Now Breathe

 

I hate those who pay regard to worthless idols,
but I trust in the Lord.
I will rejoice and be glad in your steadfast love,
because you have seen my affliction;
you have known the distress of my soul,Psalm 31:6-7 NLT Bible Gateway
Ever have a day where you can’t get focused on important things and you want to but all this other stuff is vying for attention?
Ever since Covid struck four years ago life has been topsy turvy to say the least then add political and world strife and kapow as Batman of the 60’s would say. The mixture is volatile.
If you are doing great I am glad for you and pray you make time daily for all things important. Satan loves to take advantage of people and situations and will get you anxious if you allow it. Stand firm. Man your battle stations. Keep God first by getting into His word daily.
PRAYER: Lord I thank you for my life. I thank you for my Bible. I thank you even in struggles for they help me run to you even more. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment