Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, May 20, 2024

Your Voice Is Louder Than The Voice Of The World

 

Dear children, keep away from anything that might take God’s place in your hearts.1 John 5:21 NLT Bible Gateway
Each Saturday morning my husband and I watch our former church back in Alabama online for Saturday morning prayer, basically a prayer first strategy preparing for Sunday. One of prayers today was for our children and grandchildren to make God’s voice louder than the voice of this world or basically the culture.

The world is getting darker and darker and Satan seems to be winning but do not fear for many prayer warriors are ‘on the wall’ so to speak walking and praying to defeat the wiles of the devil. You put your prayer out there and then let God work. I don’t always completely let go but it would work better if and when I do. 

What roadblocks, walls, pits or bumps in the road do you need to take on in prayer for the lives of your children or grandchildren. If you have no children what other areas need God to intervene? 

PRAYER: Thank you Lord for having a Bible. Help me make it more important than TV, internet,  or social media. Forgive me when I let the things of this world interfere with serious prayer. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment