Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Hope Keeps You Going

 


And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.Romans 5:5

It is hope that keeps you going keeping the monsters at bay.  I heard this statement on an App called Lectio 365 on 30 May. It really is true. You always have hope even in the most dire of circumstances. 

I wear a tape measure bracelet which is based on Ephesians 3:20 that God can do immeasurably more than we ask or think. It is from my friend Kathe’s ministry called Hopelifters. When someone asks me about my bracelet I tell them then give them one to wear. It is a joy to me to spread hope. 

Do you feel hopeless my friend? God cares for you and nothing is too hard for God’s love to penetrate and miracles do still happen. 

PRAYER: Help any reading this who have lost hope to turn to you. And help those struggling today to be at peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

           www.hopelifters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment