Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, June 7, 2024

I Was A Mess-But God….

 


He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth.”Psalm 46:10

Have you had days where you are so hyper focused on the wrong things or negative outcomes you simply can’t be still. It is hard to regroup and Satan wants you to be in a tizzy. 

Keep breathing, keep praying, keep trusting. Acknowledge that you don’t have the magic formula or all the answers. 

Focus on love, period. No judgment, no condescending thoughts in your head. If that starts up repent and ask God to deliver you from stinking thinking. Now go have a good day. 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for helping me not freak out and be at peace. I thank you for helping me trust you and let go of lies of social media. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment