Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Forgiveness Is Vital

 


Whoever would foster love covers over an offense, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends.Proverbs 17:9

Are you beaten down, hurt, feel no one listens or cares. Are you holding a grudge over something that happened years ago. 

My friends grudges, anger, bitterness originate with the Prince of darkness who right now is ruling our world. I wonder how long God will allow darkness before He steps in. 

You are only free when you let go of hate and anger. Don’t set yourself up for a stroke. Chill and give things to God. 

PRAYER: Thanks Lord for walking with me when it seems the world is caving or family and friends turn on me. Help me smile and pray. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment