Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, June 14, 2024

To Be Continued..........

  


Even before there is a word on my tongue,Behold, O Lord, You know it all.Psalm 139:4

Anyone who ever saw the Back To The Future movies may recall at end of each movie it said “to be continued”.  Your life may have some brokenness and heart ache in it right now or things are not working out so well but the story is far from over.

My suggestion is don’t dwell on the negative or the thing that has occurred in your life. God is still God and you are still praying hopefully so just believe good will be around the corner.

I don’t know how long or what circumstances will occur but if you have been diligently praying not succumbing to fear, hate, and what ifs God is still in control. Say things out loud when alone like “I thank you Lord that you hear me and I look forward to a miracle” and then try to stop dwelling on negative.

PRAYER: I need you Lord. As problems and situations in life weigh on my heart I need to believe good is going to happen. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this! I need to practice thanking Him and then choose not to dwell on the problem. Thank you. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete