Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, June 10, 2024

Go To Throne Of God Not The Phone

 


Call upon Me in the day of trouble;
I shall rescue you, and you will honor Me.
Psalm 50:15

Let’s say you are so distraught over a personal problem in your life you just need to talk to a trusted friend which is perfectly okay but first and foremost before texting and calling you need to cry out to God. 

Have there been days where you totally have rushed out the door without a good quiet time with the Lord. If you do it is easy to get distracted by things in your life where Satan wants you to worry and hyper focus. 

Stop now, take a cleansing breath. Talk to God. Say hello there Lord it’s me again. I need you today. I need you every day. Give me peace in the midst of a storm. See it is easy. Don’t let Satan put lies in your head. You need God daily to survive the battles in your life. 

PRAYER: This day and every day I give to you. Thanks for helping me weather the storms in my life. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: These are very good thoughts. We sometimes forget that God will listen to us whenever we call on Him. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete